Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is an edible oil, an extract from the kernel of mature coconuts, and harvested from the coconut palm (cocos micifera). The benefits of coconut oil are as follows -
1. It is a natural skin conditioner for children and adults. IT PREVENTS NAPPY RASH AND SOOTHS BABY'S SKIN, AND IS AN ALL ROUND BABY CARE.
2. The fatty acids deeply condition hair from the inside out, providing protein, re-growth and eliminating dandruff.
3. The soothing aroma when applied to the head and gently massaged can remove stress and mental fatigue.
4. It causes weight loss, curbs cravings.
5. The fatty acid destroys candida ( yeast overgrowth).
6. It boosts immunity and aids digestion.
7. Lauric Acid (found only in breast milk and coconut oil) treats various infections better than medicines and vaccines.
8. It improves insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance which regulates blood sugar and protects against insulin resistance.
9. The saturated fat in coconut oil does not have a negative effect on cholesterol, and prevents heart attack and stroke.
10. When moms who breastfeed consume at least 3 tablespoons of coconut oil daily, it will enrich and increase the milk supply.
11. It rids the body of tapeworms, lice and other parasites.
12. It kills giardia, a common protozuoan infection of the guts.
13. It is nontoxic to humans and animals. It suppresses inflammation and repairs tissues.
PURE EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, IN 0.25 LITRE AND1 LITRE BOTTLE, RESPECTIVELY. Please text or call me on 08034863154 or send a mail to lynmail45@ gmail.com, for more information.
Stay Healthy And Remain Blessed.