Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2015

INTRODUCING FOHOW INTERNATIONAL

God Bless You My Dear Esteem Readers,

Once more, I wish to introduce to you, the above-named Network
Marketing Organisation, and also talk about joining the business.

Fohow International, which commensed business in February, 1999, is
spread over many Countries all over the world, and has Distributors
worldwide.

Fohow manufactures and sell Natural Health Care Products, which have
CURATIVE EFFECT, and address general wellness of the body, and boost
the immune system significantly.

Fohow is registered with, and by NAFDAC. Their Products contain
natural ingredients as the Company refuse to use chemicals to ensure
the safety of their Products, for daily and long-term use.

Please note that -

- Fohow has Products that have CURATIVE EFFECT ON HYPERTENSION,
CORONARY HEART DISEASE, STROKE, HIGH BLOOD SUGAR.

- Fohow has Products for REMOVING FIBROID WITHOUT OPERATION.

- Fohow has Products that HEAL STOMACH ULCER, SORE THROAT AND ORAL
SWELLING WITH ALMOST IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

The list is endless.

Below are 2 Testimonies from those who have used Fohow's Products.

1. MY 7 YEARS OVARIAN CYST CLEARED IN 1 MONTH AND AM NOW PREGNANT

I have had ovarian cyst for about 7 years and I could not conceive. I
have spent a lot of money to the extent that I did not believe
GUIFEIBAO and other FOHOW PRODUCTS will work for me when I came across
it. To my surprise I was placed on Guifeibao with some other Fohow
Products for just a month after which I went for scan and the doctor
confirmed that the cyst has disappeared. Presently I am pregnant.

Mrs. Olayemi, Akure, Ondo State.


2. 80 MM FIBROID CLEARED TOTALLY IN 4 MONTHS

I have 3 children. During the pregnancy of my third child I was
diagnosed of Fibroid. It grew to 88 mm after delivery. I have taken
several herbal products both locally and internationally made but to
no result. Then I came across Guifeibao, I was placed on it with some
other Fohow Products for 4 months. I went for scan afterwards and it
was confirmed to me that the fibroid has cleared off.

Mrs. Abiola, Lekki, Lagos.


JOINING THE NETWORK

Apart from using Fohow Health Care Products for better health, you may
wish to join the Network and make some money for yourself.

You Register with the Company, bring 2 persons, and as a Team, you
purchase Products worth 300 p.v. Equivalent to about N60,000. Your 2
persons should repeat the process, etc. There is Team Work in Fohow,
and this helps the Distributors immensely.

Fohow International is relatively new in Nigeria, and as such you can
make it to the very top faster than in older Network Marketing
Companies. Grab the opportunity now. For those who can afford it,
Register your entire Family, even your new born baby. By so doing,
you are securing their future. Purchase Products for your Family use.
You will see the effectiveness of the Products. Thereafter, introduce
the Products to your relatives, friends, and neighbours. All
purchases initiated by you and new recruits would come under you and
your Family. This way you and your Family will rise to the top and
make your millions. Each member of the Family will receive their own
earnings and live in comfort.

Those who are unemployed or have children who have graduated and are
unemployed, this is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss.
Register
Yourselves and your children in Fohow, do genuine business, and earn
good money. NO MORE WHITE COLAR JOBS, SO JOIN THE NETWORK NOW. Some
who had very lucrative jobs left those jobs for Network Marketing
Business, and have made it

The incentives are in cash and kind, ranging from Fancy Car Reward,
International Travel Reward, Pleasure Boat Reward, Luxury House
Reward, etc.

For those who are interested in either Purchasing Products, Joining
the Network, or Both, please call or text me, Mrs. E. O. Oforofuo, on
+2348034863154, or send a mail to lynmail45@gmail.com, for more
information.

Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment