Antilipemic Tea has increasingly become a very popular drink worldwide because of its immensely powerful health benefits. It is extraordinarily amazing what Antilipemic Tea can do for your health, and if you are not drinking 3 to 4 cups of Antilipemic Tea today, you are definitely NOT doing your health a big favour.
HERE ARE THE 26 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD START DRINKING ANTILIPEMIC TEA FROM TIENS RIGHT AWAY:
1. Antilipemic Tea and Cancer: Antilipemic tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in Antilipemic tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than Vitamin E. This helps your body by protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.
2. Antilipemic Tea and Heart Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.
3. Antilipemic Tea and Anti-Aging: Antilipemic tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means is, it helps you fight against ageing and promotes longevity.
4. Antilipemic Tea and Weight Loss: Antilipemic tea helps with your body weight loss. Antilipemic tea burns fat and boost your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.
5. Antilipemic Tea and Skin: Antioxidant in Antilipemic tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin ageing. Antilipemic tea also helps fight against skin cancer.
6. Antilipemic Tea and Arthritis: Antilipemic tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Antilipemic tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
7. Antilipemic Tea and Bones: The very key to this is high fluoride content found in Antilipemic tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink Antilipemic tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.
8. Antilipemic Tea and Cholesterol: Antilipemic tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
9. Antilipemic Tea and Obesity. Antilipemic tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink Antilipemic tea, it is unlikely you will be obese.
10. Antilipemic Tea and Diabetes: Antilipemic tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.
11. Antilipemic Tea and Alzheimer's: Antilipemic tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.
12. Antilipemic Tea and Parkinson's Antioxidants: Antilipemic tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking Antilipemic tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.
13. Antilipemic Tea and Liver Disease: Antilipemic tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that Antilipemic tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.
14. Antilipemic Tea and High Blood Pressure: Antilipemic tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking Antilipemic tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
15. Antilipemic Tea and Food Poisoning Catechin: Found in Antilipemic tea can kill bacteria, which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.
16. Antilipemic Tea and Blood Sugar: Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in Antilipemic tea helps lower your blood sugar level. ONLY DIABETICS WHO ARE FAT CAN DRINK ANTILIPEMIC TEA. DIABETICS WHO ARE SLIM SHOULD TAKE CHITOSAN.
17. Antilipemic Tea and Immunity: Polyphenols and Flavenoids Found in Antilipemic tea helps boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.
18. Antilipemic Tea and Cold and Flu: Antilipemic tea prevents you from getting cold or flu. Vitamin C in Antilipemic tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.
19. Antilipemic Tea and Asthma: Theophylline in Antilipemic tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.
20. Antilipemic Tea and Ear Infection: Antilipemic tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in Antilipemic tea and clean the infected ear.
21. Antilipemic Tea and Herpes: Antilipemic tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First, Antilipemic tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.
22. Antilipemic Tea and Tooth Decay: Antilipemic tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases. It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.
23. Antilipemic Tea and Stress L-thiamine which is a kind of amino acid in Antilipemic tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.
24. Antilipemic Tea and Allergies EGCG found in Antilipemic tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking
25. Antilipemic tea.
Antilipemic Tea and HIV: Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in Antilipemic tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that Antilipemic tea can help stop HIV virus from spreading.
26. Antilipemic Tea and Menstruation: Antilipemic tea helps melt blood cloth for pain-free menstrual flow in women.
Now, your health is in your hands. You know you are smart. So, start drinking three (3) to four (4) cups of Antilipemic tea everyday for a drug-free and healthier YOU!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN