For our safety and also to help prevent certain health issues, below are some general health tips we should practice daily.
1. STRETCHING EXERCISE - Doing Stretching Exercise when you wake up helps to boosts blood circulation and digestion. It also eases back pain. There are different types of stretching exercises you can do and all of them are easy.
2. CARE OF TEETH - In caring for your teeth, brush the junction of the teeth and gums, the tongue and the roof of the mouth in order to properly remove food particles, and thus help reduce as much as possible, problem of tooth decay. Brush your teeth first thing in the morning and last thing at night after dinner. HERBAL TOOTHPASTES are highly recommended. Also, try as much as possible to REPLACE YOUR TOOTH BRUSHES MONTHLY for more effectiveness.
3. DRINKING OF WATER – Drinking of a glass of water first thing in the morning helps to flush and clean up your system. It also helps you to move your bowels easily. Form the habit of using toilet in the morning before going out as it will save you the trouble of using public toilets which can cause health hazards to the user. This is vital. During the day, try to drink a lot of water so as to prevent dehydration.
4. REDUCING BULGING TUMMY – There are plenty of exercises that one can do in the mornings before going out such as the stretching exercise; tying of your tummy, lying face down, your head lifted off the ground, and trying to use your legs to touch your head from behind; running round your sitting room (if it is big and spacious) or round your house daily, etc. This can help you trim down and reduce your bulging tummy;
Or drink plenty of water daily, painstakingly and relentlessly; eat less beef, eat more of fish; abstain from drinking beer; reduce your carbohydrate meals, fatty foods; take plenty of fruits and vegetable; go on a diet; and you will trim down and reduce your bulging tummy. However, the seriousness which you put into this will determine when you will get results.
Alternatively, take Tianshi products that will make you slim down and also reduce your bulging tummy.
5. EAT PLENTY OF TOMATOES – Eat plenty of tomatoes either raw, cooked or in paste form. Use them for your soup, stew and salads. Tomatoes contain Lycopene, a POWERFUL CANCER FIGHTER. The British Thoracic Society says that Tomatoes and Apples contain the antioxidant Ovuercetin, which can reduce YOUR RISK OF ASTHMA AND CHRONIC LUNG DISEASES. To enjoy the benefits, eat 5 Apples a week or a Tomato every other day.
6. YOU NEED VITAMIN C – You need at least 90 mg. of Vitamin C per day. So eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
7. FOLIC ACID – Folic Acid should be taken regularly by all PREGNANT WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH A LOW IMMUNITY TO DISEASE. Folic Acid prevents Spina Bifica in unborn babies, and can play a role in Cancer prevention. It is found in green leafy vegetables, liver, fruits.
8. VITAMIN A AND BETA CAROTENE – Vitamin A and Beta Carotene help to boost immunity against disease. They also assists in the healing process of diseases such as measles, and are recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation). Good natural sources of Vitamin A are kidneys, liver, dairy products i.e. milk, eggs, green vegetables, paw paw, mangoes, chilli pepper, red palm oil.
9. CARBOHYDRATE FOODS – Carbohydrate foods e.g. bread, sugar, honey and grain-based food, will give instant energy and accelerate your metabolism. If you are trying to burn fat, stick to beans, rice, pasta, lentils, peas, soya beans and oat bran, all of which have a low GI count.
10. LAUGHTER AND CRYING –Laughter and Crying have been shown to help heal bodies, as well as broken hearts. Studies in Japan indicate that laughter and crying boosts the immune system and helps the body shake off allergic reactions. However, nobody likes crying because it is caused by sad and unhappy occurrences or events.
11. Finally, ask for assistance when necessary. It is a sign of strength and people will respect you for it.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN