Infertility is defined as -
- "The inability to conceive after having regular unprotected sex."
- "The biological inability to contribute to conception by an individual."
- "A female who is unable to carry a pregnancy to full term."
So many couples are experiencing the problem of infertility, and for various reasons. It is important that they know why they are experiencing the problem, in order to better address it. Therefore
they should go see their doctor for medical examination. However, here are some causes of infertility in men and women, which may help solve some problems.
1. Age - After 32 years, a woman's fertility starts to drop, and continues to drop. A man in his 20s is usually more fertile than a 50-year-old man. After 40 years, male fertility drops progressively.
2. Overweight and Obesity - Being overweight, obese, or leading a sedentary lifestyle, are principal causes of female infertility. Men who are overweight or obese, have very high risk of having sperm that is abnormal.
3. Eating Disorders - On the other hand, women who are seriously underweight, due to eating disorders, may likely experience problem of infertility.
4. A Vegan - A strict vegan must take folic acid, iron, zinc, Vitamin B-12 adequately in order to remain fertile.
5. Not Exercising - A sedentary lifestyle is linked to lower infertility in both men and women.
6. Over-Exercising - When a woman exercises for over 7 hours weekly, she is likely to experience ovulation problem.
7. Sexually Transmitted Infection (STIs) - A man's scrotum can be inflamed and the fallopian tubes damaged, by chlamydia (a bacterial infection). Some other sexually transmitted infections may also be responsible for infertility.
8. Exposure to Some Chemicals -
Some cases of infertility in both men and women, have been linked to some pesticides, herbicides, metals (lead).
9. Mental Stress - According to some Studies, mental stress could affect sperm production and female ovulation. And if one partner is stressed, there is the possibility that there is a lower chance of conception, because the frequency of sexual intercourse is less.
10. Alcoholics and smokers, are also at very high risk of developing infertility problem. Please follow this link for more on infertility https://lynsnaturalhealth.blogspot.co.ke/2015/10/infertility.html?m=1.
Also please follow this link for gynecological problems experienced by women which may cause infertility https://lynsnaturalhealth.blogspot.co.ke/2016/01/women-with-gynecological-problem.html?m.
TREATMENT WITH TIENS (TIANSHI) OR FOHOW SUPPLEMENTS
The Tiens (Tianshi) Group of Companies and Fohow International, founded in China, in 1995, and 1999, respectively, manufacture and distribute Natural Health Care Supplements/Products, etc. The Tiens (Tianshi) Group of Companies' Supplements/Products are approved, registered with and by NAFDAC, and also The Pharmaceutical Association of Nigeria. Fohow International's Supplements/Products are also approved and registered with and by NAFDAC. The two Companies are recognised and have distributors, including Medical Personnel, world-wide. I am a distributor of both Companies, use and sell their Supplements/Products to others, who have confirmed that they are very effective.
Tiens (Tianshi) and Fohow International have very effective products for Fertility Treatment.
There are treatments for cleansing; ridding the body of toxins that would affect ovulation or healthy sperm production, and treatment to sustain the pregnancy to full term. Once this is done, every other issue becomes a walk over.
There are treatments for boosting sperm count in men.
There are treatments for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI), etc.
For more information, please text or call me, Mrs. E. O. Oforofuo, on +2348034863154 or +2348097890448 or send an email to email@example.com, and I will attend to you.
Stay Healthy Always And Remain Blessed. Love You All.